Skip to main content
OTHER INTERNATIONAL COURTS
- Co-arbitrator at the Arbitration Court of the Paris International Chamber of Commerce in the following cases: Ethiopia Amalgamated Ltd (Ethiopia) and Allied International Marketing Corporation (United States of America) v. National Bank of Ethiopia (Ethiopia).
- Counsel and advocate for Cameroon in the Lafarge case before the Cameroonian courts and the Arbitration Tribunal of the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes, United States of America.
- Counsel for the Scemar company before the Arbitration Court of the Paris International Chamber of Commerce in Scemar S.A.R.L. v. Dragages S.A, 1994.
- Member of the United Nations Cameroon-Nigeria Mixed Commission for the implementation of the ruling of the International Court of Justice of 10 October 2002 in the case concerning the Land and Maritime Boundary between Cameroon and Nigeria. In that capacity, served as head of the Cameroonian delegation to the Sub-Commission on Affected Populations, as head of the Cameroonian delegation to the Working Group on the Maritime Boundary, as a member of the Sub-Commission on Demarcation, as a member of the Working Group on Withdrawals and Transfers of Authority in the Lake Chad Area and as a member of the Working Group on Withdrawals and Transfers of Authority in the Bakassi Peninsula.
- Consultant to the National Investment Society in State of Cameroon (SNI) v. Kloner (1986), submitted for arbitration to the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes. Expert for the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) on the legal aspects of the establishment of the Regional African Satellite Communications Organization. Principal ITU expert on the reform of the legal and institutional framework for telecommunications in Mali (1996), Rwanda (1996), Mauritania (1997), Burkina Faso (1997), Guinea-Bissau (1998) and the Comoros (1998).
- Expert involved with the project for the harmonization of company law in the franc zone (1993). Consultant to a number of international organizations, including the Regional African Satellite Communications Organization, Abidjan,Côte d’Ivoire, the United Nations Development Programme, the United Nations Environment Programme, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the Bank of Central African States and the World Bank.
- Member of and legal adviser to the Cameroonian delegation to the United Nations Diplomatic Conference of Plenipotentiaries on the Establishment of an International Criminal Court (member of the Drafting Committee), July 1998, to the first session of the Preparatory Commission for the International Criminal Court, New York, 16-26 February 1999, and to various sessions of the United Nations General Assembly.