The Hague Academy of International Law
Professor Maurice Kamto is member of the Curatorium of the Hague Academy of International Law
The Curatorium is the Scientific Board of the Academy. Its members, all of whom are highly qualified scholars of international law.
The Curatorium determines the scientific policy and the activities of the Academy, draws up its programmes, chooses lecturers from all backgrounds from among the most highly renowned academics and international practitioners.
The 2017 “External Programme” of the Academy will take place in Yaoundé, Cameroon, from 3 to 10 November 2017 at the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC).
The topic will be International law as an instrument of international solidarity, and the fight against global threats in Africa.
Activities at the Academy
- Director of the Research Centre of The Hague Academy of International Law, (French Language Section), 2015;
- Visiting Professor at the Summer School of the Academy, International Law Section, July 2003; Course: “The will of the State in international law”;
- Seminar director, French language section at the Academy, for the July / August 1997 course session;
- Professor for at The Hague Academy of International Law during its external session in Abidjan, 25 November to 6 December 1996.
- Researcher at the Academy’s Centre for Research on International Law and International Relations of the Academy (1991).